Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Media Pitch - Final

To: Seth Hawkins, editor, Utah Statesman
BCC: Preston.Parker@usu.edu
Subject: Independence through Financial Education
Date: Feb. 27, 2008

Dear Seth Hawkins:

I would like to say hello and I hope that your day is well Seth. I continue to read your newspaper and enjoy writing for it.

I have recently become involved with an organization that intrigued me. I have been attending the meetings every other Thursday in the Cache County Chamber of Commerce at 7 p.m. I have learned much and anyone can attend free of charge. The Cache Valley Area Investors Association (CVAIA) is a new organization founded on ideals of education. CVAIA aims to put tools in the hands of those who strive to be independent.

Being a full-time university student, I don’t exactly have the most secure financial status. It’s doubtful for me to survive longer that a few months without a source of income. I joined CVAIA partly because of the teaching of financial security. Preston Parker is the president and founder. He teaches the ability to gain peace of mind in finances. Some members have made it to millionaires in just five years. Those ideas and teachings are worth looking into!

The primary goal of the organization is to educate its members. To give expertise and knowledge to those who can use it to become financially independent. It may take some time, but I see value in my membership. If you are interested in more information, please reply and I could set up an interview.

If you are interested in joining and receiving information, send an email to CacheVAIA@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

JP Parrish
Public Relations:Corporate Communications
Journalism and Communications
Utah State University
J.P@aggiemail.usu.edu
http://www.jaypeedo.blogspot.com

No comments: